pink

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Let it snow

Well the beautiful white stuff came long enough to get us excited for SnoCross and then it was gone.  That's OK its only December.  Cameron and Kyle are excited to start the season off right this weekend.  They are headed for some male bonding and track practice.  I am sure they will be so bored and homesick on the first day, but they insist that they are going to work and no play so we will be bored.  No worries Tienna and mom get a girls retreat (I know you were worried) shopping and movies and sleeping all day.  We are really sad to be left behind but we will take one for the racing team.  Hopefully all this extra practice, overpriced fuel, and horsepower will help him win. Last year he went slow enough to learn the track andi hope his attenuation to detail pays off.  I will definitely post pics and update on how things went.  I do have to say that I am proud of him for having the drive to start a second season and I support his speedometer no matter which way it is pinned.  I will leave you with his favorite quote "pin it to win it".  Good thing the direction isn't specified.

No comments:

Post a Comment